Since September and October passed without me putting anything really interesting on here, I thought I would post a couple of pictures.

Trent's birthday was September 27th. Kadee came over and we had his favorite dinner (ham and cheese potatoes). Then he opened his presents! Some of them are hard to see in the picture, but his favorite was of course the Walter Rane painting I bought him (I kept it hidden from him for 5 months!). He also really loved the puzzle Caroline sent him (1,000 pieces and we finished it in a couple of days) and the Real Salt Lake jersey his mom bought him. I think he had a good birthday!

For our Halloween costumes, we dressed as cowboys. I told the girls in my primary class at our ward party that we were cowboys and one of them told me that I was actually a cow
girl. I got some boots at DI and we wore Trent's cowboy hats that he got in Montana. He also has an awesome belt buckle on that you can't see in the picture very well... I also wore my costume all day on Halloween at Orem Elementary where I am for my practicum this month.
1 comment:
Cute outfit. Love the pants tucked into your boots. Yay for Bang.
Post a Comment