Thursday, November 20, 2008

Technical Difficulties

We haven't posted anything in a while because our PC and our laptop have caught viruses or something. I've ran some anti-virus scans, but I don't think they did anything.

William is getting pretty big. He goes in for his 8 week check-up on Tuesday, then we're on the road to Vegas for the holiday. We can't wait.

Along with the ones already in place, I think we should start some new Leavitt family traditions, which should include any or all of the following: ping-pong, guitar hero/rock band, turkey bowl, horse, world cup, volleyball, and any other suggestions. Participation from cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents are not only encouraged but expected.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Let's get that computer fixed. We need some pictures!!

Keith A. Runyon said...

Trent, I'm counting on playing that game we play every Christmas eve night....with the spinning top and mini bowling pins....what is that name of that game? It's old school. You don't need to plug it in. I hope you bring your 'A' game to LV cause Uncle Keith doesn't lose: Ping pong, billiards, HORSE....gingerbread house building. Bring it.

See you soon. Travel safe.

Bobby Marroquin said...

Do you need help with your computer Trent! You know who to call! haha. Hope all is going well. I don't have a baby yet but I have moved into a house and will graduate in less than 3 weeks so I am excited!? Well I feel so out of touch with my Vegas ties so please bring me back to reality. E-mail me (Bobby.Marroquin@gmail.com) so I can add you to the blog