Sunday, April 18, 2010

24

Not talking about Jack Bower... I turned 24 about 2 months ago, and have been pretty slow about posting lately.

The festivities began when my sister Caroline, and my sister-in-law Nicole, and I (and all of our kids) went out for lunch a few days before my birthday. Mexican...yummy. I can't get enough chips and salsa and cheese enchiladas...



Then, that Friday Trent's parents came for a visit for the weekend! It was great to have them in town! We went to the Alamo...
The Riverwalk...



Saw where Trent works...

After that we went to the outlet mall in San Marcos, and spent a little birthday money. I found out I'd dress in Banana Republic clothes more often if I could afford it!

Then we finished the night off by driving to Driftwood, Tx to eat at the original Salt Lick restaurant. It was quite the happening place. Pretty yummy barbecue too.

Then Sunday we had a birthday breakfast AND a birthday dinner. I'm a lucky girl! And Trent made my favorite jello cake, like always!

Not sure if it scared him, or if he was just sad, but William sure didn't like it when I blew the candles out! We weren't really expecting this reaction from him:
Trent's skillful candle placement (sorry it's sideways).
It was a great birthday! I loved every minute of it. Thanks everyone who helped me celebrate!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Looks fun! I will soon be joining you with my next birthday. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I guess I should go on and grow up already!

alyssa said...

Happy birthday!! It looks like it was a fantastic day!

The Robinsons said...

Happy Birthday...belated, of course. We are headed to San Antonio in a week and will be visiting the Alamo and Riverwalk as well!