Trent turned 27 on September 27th. I experimented and added some yellow food coloring to Trent's standard yellow cake with strawberry frosting to make it orange. We sure love Trent and all the hard work he does for our family!
Jonas got his hands on one of William's chocolate cupcakes! Oops!
I made this totally awesome treasure chest pinata. Um, it looked better in real life. (I think). We had a great little treasure hunt to find it. Trent and I thought up some cute pirate-y clues that we hid around the house.
We've been doing these little Letter Parties on Friday mornings with a couple of William's buddies. Kind of a little preschool thing with a letter a week. It's been fun.You might have heard that our house got broken into a little over a week ago. They took most of our expensive items. Pretty much all replaceable except for my engagement ring. We're waiting for our insurance to look at our claim and do whatever they do to hopefully get us some money to replace what we can.
Jonas is 9 months old now. He's quite the mover. He's got a super fast crawl, and he loves standing up and you can just see it in his face that he thinks it's the coolest thing ever that he's doing it by himself. We think he'll be walking in no time, heaven help us.
I've got all the pages for our quiet book swap sorted out and ready to mail. It's pretty great. I never would have made so many great pages by myself. Now I just need to finish it before Christmas! And make Jonas's stocking.
That's mostly what's going on around here. Trent's chugging away at school. He's only got a few weeks left until Finals, and then we're heading to Disneyland with Trent's family, then to Colorado to have Thanksgiving with my some of my family. Gosh, where is the time going.
3 comments:
I guess I have become a bad blogger too, oh well. Way to go working out 5 days a week. Last time I did that was probably before Lyla was born...
I love the spoon Trent is eating with... that's hilarious, and I know exactly to well these days what it is like to have all the silverware dirty :)
Nice update! That pirate party was super cute - you are super creative! I am sorry about your house being broken in to. When are you going to Disneyland? Kimball & I are going November 18th. Maybe we'll see you there :)
Post a Comment