Friday, September 26, 2008

Overnight Delivery



Elizabeth and I present:

William Keith Leavitt

Born: 12:06am, 26 Sept 2008
Stats: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
Vertical: 18 in.
Strengths: long dark hair

That 3000 doesn't just mean his weight in grams, it is also his cuteness level on a scale from 1-10.

Long dark hair, just like his mom.
With his favorite Aunt (one of them).
And Uncle.




17 comments:

Michelle said...

Liz and Trent:

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys. If you need anything let me know... meals, baby presents, baby-sitting or just girl time let me know! :)

Love you!
Whitney

carly said...

he is very cute and so tiny! i basically in shock right now and i have been for like 5 minutes because it makes me all anxious that it could be me soon! i can't wait to hear all about it! congrats!

Autumn said...

Leah says: Your baby is so cute! I'm very happy you have a baby now.

Davis says: Thank you for letting us see the baby. **And then he asked me "Do they live far away? Can we go?" :)

Congratulations!! We hope to see him in person soon!!

Janae' said...

ooooshaboooshaboosha nummers.....thats what I would mutter when meeting this little cutie! Of course, whispering "who's your favorite auntie?" into his cute littel ear :)

He's adorable and you know now that King Keith is going to write him into his will.

Auntie Nae'

Janae' said...

Just weird me again.....

Born: 12:06am, 26 Sept 2008
Stats: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
Vertical: 18 in.

Child is ALL about the number 6. Not that I'm into that stuff, just interesting.

Auntie Brainiac/numerologist :) Nae'

Scott & Jessica Hughes said...

Congratulations Trent and Elizabeth! He is beautiful.

Nicole said...

I want to cry I'm so happy for you guys. He looks like he may have Elizabeth's mouth, other than that I need some more pictures. Oh, and I resent the favorite aunt part...

Chris & Kimber said...

Holy Cow congrats! I can't believe you have a baby now. Way exciting. He is so cute. If you need anything please let me know.

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute!!! I hope you are all doing well! :) Good seeing you this summer!

Kristi H. said...

Wow! What a great b-day present! Congrats!

Devin and Marian said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You are an adorable little family!

Alec and Tiffany said...

CONGRATS! We wanted to come down tonight but I've got the flu so I don't want get Keith Jr. sick! We want to come down next week though! Yeeha!

ACR

Keith A. Runyon said...

He's going to go by Keith right?

Congratulations! Glad everyone is doing well. Now the fun really starts.

Anonymous said...

yeah! He came early! =) I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to meet him at the next soccer game! Hope Elizabeth is doing good!!

The Arnolds said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute!

-Tammy and Nic Arnold

Allison said...

Congratulations and welcome to the fun insanity that this ride called parenthood is!

Allison

Becca said...

What a beautiful baby boy and I love the name! I was just thinking last night that I need to check your blog and obviously I'm two weeks late. So sorry that I'm not on top of things but I just want to say congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you. I hope that these first few weeks have gone well. Can you believe you're parents?!