Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas In Texas

We had an early Christmas at Uncle Nathan and Aunt Laurie's house, since the Elliott's were leaving for Tennessee for the actual holiday. This was the best picture we could take, even though Grandma Terry, Julian, Joshua, Taylor, and the bottom half of Caleb's face are missing.

William with Santa (Papa Bill). He told him he wanted an Xbox 360 for Christmas with Halo 3 and Rockband 2.



We were there for Papa Bill's birthday and ate at a Chinese buffet. Elizabeth has been wanting to go to one since we were married, and she finally got her wish. Melissa and her family was there, along with the Elliott's and Uncle Nate.


William is a Sudoku maniac.

William and Uncle Nate.

Elizabeth and Colleen made Will and I some awesome matching pajamas. Their awesomeness speaks for themselves.


Nathan and Laurie got their kids a Wii, and Colleen and David got them this game that you can dance to. This was the showdown between Nate and I. It's pretty long, but it was pretty fun. And yes, Elizabeth, I am quite intimidating.

2 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

What's the name of that game? Looks like fun!

ACR

Nicole said...

I miss you guys so much. I think I might cry.