Thursday, February 26, 2009

5 Months!

Can you believe it? Doesn't 5 months sound so much older than 4 months?? I mean that's almost 6 months, which is half of a year. It's nuts...Our baby is getting so big! We just love this boy... he's adorable and pretty happy. I love his huge open-mouth smile and his little dimples. And of course his blue eyes are beautiful (but I'll still love them even if they change colors :) He's been doing an alright job of sleeping at night. He usually goes down really easily, and then will sleep for about5 or 6 hours. After that is when it gets tricky...he usually wakes up every 2 or 3 hours after that. Oh well.... I'm sure he'll get over it eventually. Oh, and one of my favorite things is when he laughs... it's adorable. Last Sunday he was cracking up during the practice hymn in Relief Society, and all the girls around me thought he was so cute... I loved it..
One of William's new tricks is eating big boy food (aka rice cereal). We started feeding it to him about a week ago. Here are some adorable pictures, and a video. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

High chairs are great. William is a doll, we love him. It was so great to skype with you guys a couple weeks ago. Let's do that more often.

Britni said...

I just found your blog, and he is really cute :) ~Britni