Saturday we went with Kadee and Troy to the BYU baseball game. I think it was the last one of the season, and they were playing UNLV. As you can see from the pictures, Trent and Kadee both have thier red on for the Rebels. So, before the game, we looked all over the house for William's hat, since we were going to be out in the sun. Couldn't find it. Anywhere. So I grabbed my BYU hat and we put that on him for the first couple of innings. Then, Trent said he saw that the little gift shop had hats on sale for 25% off. So we got him one that was more his size. We think it's dang cute. We had a fun time, and Trent was burnt to a crisp by the end, since he worked outside all morning before the game (and didn't put any sunscreen on)... Also, I got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it!
Monday, May 11, 2009
BYU Baseball
Just for the record, I told Trent it's his job to post about his graduation... so don't blame me for lack of graduation pictures.
Saturday we went with Kadee and Troy to the BYU baseball game. I think it was the last one of the season, and they were playing UNLV. As you can see from the pictures, Trent and Kadee both have thier red on for the Rebels. So, before the game, we looked all over the house for William's hat, since we were going to be out in the sun. Couldn't find it. Anywhere. So I grabbed my BYU hat and we put that on him for the first couple of innings. Then, Trent said he saw that the little gift shop had hats on sale for 25% off. So we got him one that was more his size. We think it's dang cute. We had a fun time, and Trent was burnt to a crisp by the end, since he worked outside all morning before the game (and didn't put any sunscreen on)... Also, I got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it!

Saturday we went with Kadee and Troy to the BYU baseball game. I think it was the last one of the season, and they were playing UNLV. As you can see from the pictures, Trent and Kadee both have thier red on for the Rebels. So, before the game, we looked all over the house for William's hat, since we were going to be out in the sun. Couldn't find it. Anywhere. So I grabbed my BYU hat and we put that on him for the first couple of innings. Then, Trent said he saw that the little gift shop had hats on sale for 25% off. So we got him one that was more his size. We think it's dang cute. We had a fun time, and Trent was burnt to a crisp by the end, since he worked outside all morning before the game (and didn't put any sunscreen on)... Also, I got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey! We were there!! We saw you.. Then, I saw you leaving when I was going to say hello.. I did see Trent in his red shirt. Good thing BYU pulled it off in the end.. :)
It was so fun talking to you guys yesterday. William really is so cute! Ah, I miss being out in the sun and enjoying it (not melting into a puddle).
What happened to your phone? Did Mom get you guys texting too? Not that I have it...just wondering :)
William is growing too fast. Tell that boy to slow down!
Cute haircut I love it! It looks good curly too!
I went private on my blog but I didn't have your email address! Send it to me so I can add you... kristiann16@gmail.com
Post a Comment