A few days ago I found William trying to open up this zippered bag of animal crackers that was on the shelf in the dining room. I think he eventually got it open while I was watching him, so I put him in his high chair and let him eat a few.
So this morning I turned on TLC and started watching a show about flipping houses. William crawled over to shelf and started playing, so I figured I'd let him play for a while as I watched the show. After a little bit I realized he was being really quiet over there. Too quiet, if you know what I mean (I didn't think the time of having to worry about it being "too quiet" would come this soon!). So I go to check it out, and here's what I find:
Haha! If you look closely at the picture above you will be able to count at least 3 cookies/cookie pieces in his mouth, as well as one in each hand! He found the box of animal crackers that was apparently within his reach on the shelf and dumped it all out and started eating them as fast as he could. Seriously, once he saw that he was caught in the act, his reaction was to start eating the cookies as fast as he could before I took them all away.
If you look closely you can see the cookie dust from the bottom of the bag all over his leg from when he dumped the bag. What you can't see is the pile of cookies he's sitting on. Maybe he was trying to save them for later. It was pretty darn cute. And of course I probably should have told him that dumping cookies on the floor was not a good thing to do, but instead I ran to get the camera! And I'm glad I did, he's freaking cute.
And now this last picture is just a visual explanation of why it's so hard to clip William's fingernails and toenails:
3 comments:
I know what you mean! I think the hardest thing to do is clip Mason's nails because he just wants the clippers too. I have heard some mothers clip their nails while they are sleeping but no way is this going to work for Mason. Basically I have to clip one nail every five minutes or I have to have him watch Sesame Street and he gets distracted for lets say 15 seconds which is about the time I only get four nails in. So, if you figure out the secret, let me know.
You go little cookie monster!
Wow i love this picture of the boy.
How to make a website
Post a Comment