Sunday, January 17, 2010

Picture Post

These aren't really in chronological order. Sorry, I'm still a blog noob.

I wonder what daddy does with his free time.

Starting early.

Yep, those are teeth marks. He just needs to practice a little more.





Sea World with the cousins.



Shamu's Christmas Miracles show. It was pretty cool. Sea World is very open about how Christmas is the celebration of Christ's birth. Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure most of the people there were foreigners and of other religious persuasions.

Elizabeth went in to get William up one morning and found him like this.


At Grandma's house in Beaumont with my new Christmas present (the football).

Elizabeth's BFF Jackie got married in SLC over the break. We're glad we were able to make it.
Lunch at Brigham's old casa.


Great Grandma Peterson's with cousins.

At Aunt Autumn's house.

If you can manage to take your eyes away from my gorgeous legs, that's William opening presents at Grandma and Grandpa's in Vegas.

Stockings on Christmas morning.

The Christmas Story with the Leavitt grandkids.

Cutest shepherd ever.

Good to have cousins home from Ecuador.

Grandpa with the then newest grandkids.



Cousins are great.


Lovin' the eyebrows.



Thanks for the new camera, Grandma!

Other updates: I got an email from Creighton's medical school in Nebraska. I'll interview there in Feb sometime.

Adios.

2 comments:

Bobbi Leavitt said...

i cant believe how big will is. he is adorable. Sad we missed out on all the fun at christmas. good luck with all the interviews!! hope to see you guys soon- we miss you.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

He has you smile! So cute!