Saturday, July 30, 2011

For Autumn

This conversation happened less than 5 minutes after my nieces got dropped off for us to babysit:

Whitney: Is that your Will?
Me: Yep, that's my Will.
Whitney: Can I have your Will?
Me: What?
Whitney: Can I touch your Will?
Me: Sure.

About 3 minutes later...

Whitney: Is that your Jordo? (pointing to Trent)
Will: No, I think that's my daddy.
Whitney: Oh. Can I have your daddy?
Will: No, he belongs at our house.
Whitney: My daddy go bye-bye.

2-year-olds are funny :) (P.S. I thought it was pretty funny that William said I THINK that's my daddy...like he didn't know...)

P.P.S. These conversations were followed by one about whether or not the laser on William's Buzz Lightyear pj's works or not. Haha. I'm glad I don't have twins, but the little banter sure would be amusing.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Love it!

Here's a conversation from when we first saw Will that night:
Whitney: "Are you Buzz Lightyear?" (because of his shirt)
William: "What?" (because she says Buzz Lightyear funny)
Whitney: "Are you Buzz Lightyear?"
William: "What?"
Whitney: "Are you Buzz Lightyear?"
William: "What?"
Whitney: "Are you Buzz Lightyear?"
William: "What?"

Lol, they're cute :)

Jessie said...

Cuuutee. I miss little updates from your fam! Hope you guys are just happy snappy! Love you and miss you!!