Sunday, December 16, 2007
The Update
Finals week for BYU commences this week. I've got four, Elizabeth has the same plus a paper due Monday morning at 8am. Yikes. It's hard to get myself to study for them after such a busy semester. I've always thought, though, that the class itself should be good enough of a preparation for the final. Of course, it's always good to review the old stuff if it's one of those comprehensive finals (which all of mine are). We'll see how things go. The plan is for both of us to be completely done on Thursday so we can hit the road right after work on Friday for LV. We can hardly contain our excitement. It seems like we had to skip Christmas last year because of all the wedding stuff (Elizabeth doesn't even remember anything that happened between school and the wedding. Who can blame her, she was with me, right?), so we're looking forward to hanging out with everyone. Gram said her house will be a zoo on Christmas morning. We like zoos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys, good luck on finals! Tiff and I are also going to be at Grams on Christmas morning and yes...I imagine that it will be a zoo. See ya on Tuesday!
www.alecandtiffanyrunyon.blogspot.com
Post a Comment