Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just In Case You Were Worried...

I took three finals today. 9am, 11am, 1pm. Microbiology, O-chem lab, and cell bio. All condolences and congratulations can be sent to tdleavitt@gmail.com. Please make checks out to Trent Leavitt.

Rough as it was, it wasn't as rough as I expected it to be. I was satisfied with my performance, but we'll see if it was enough when grades are posted in a week. I never liked it when people said they got "burned out" from school. I always thought they were just a bunch of sissies. I've been enrolled in classes since January 2006 with no summer or spring breaks in between. However, I think it was the 9 credits in 6 weeks that finally pushed me into "burned out" mode.

No worries, though, because on Saturday we begin our exodus to Mexico for a full week of laziness and hopefully some Wii playing (are you reading closely, Jeric? I don't think he even reads our blog, but just in case...). In honor of finishing my finals today, Elizabeth and I did some preparation shopping for our vacation. Cheap sunglasses? Check. 5 pairs of boxer briefs? Check. Sandals? Check. We're ready.

4 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Don't you feel so relieved now? Have fun in Mexico. I saw your house down there from the outside...looks awesome! Party it up.

ACR

Jeffrey said...

I think the Wii is a great idea...I would even settle for some Guitar Hero or Rock Band. If we don't come up with something fun to do, we are all just going to spend our time waiting for you to fall asleep so that we can shave your chest.

Whitney said...

Congratulations Trent!! Um... have so much fun in Mexico!! Liz, we should have a TA dinner night sometime soon when you get back!! :)

Trent said...

Just make sure the razor is sharp.