PS2 with daddy, one of William's favorite hobbies.Grandma Cindy came up for the weekend, so William had to show off a little bit for her. Luckily we caught some good footage.
In other news, I had my interview at Creighton in Omaha. It couldn't have gone better. Not only was my interviewer a microbiology professor (my major is microbiology), she also had the disease that I had done my research on. Plus, she had a bunch of LDS friends and had gone through the Omaha temple open house. According to her, I had a "strong" application. I'm hoping for the best.
I was very impressed with the school, especially the students. Everyone there was super-friendly and nice, not like a lot of other schools I've heard about where everyone is stressed out and competing with each other. Creighton uses a pass/fail system, so everyone helps each other out. The campus and the medical center seemed pleasant after taking a short tour. Third and fourth year rotations can be done in Omaha or other places like Phoenix or San Fransisco. Omaha seems like a nice place, too. They have a HuHot mongolian grill. There was one in Billings. If you haven't heard of HuHot, but come across one in your travels, I highly recommend eating there. The only drawback is the cost. Tuition is three times as much compared to Nevada. I interview there next week. I should hear back from Creighton in about three weeks. We're hoping for good news.
6 comments:
Way to go Trent!! At least you have one interview under your belt. It sounds like it went great. Good job!
Cute wink. I saw it too. Mary looked at this and said "Trent, I want to see baby William." Also, Elizabeth, your hair is looking so long again.
basically ditto to what Nicole said.. The two things I was going to say! Congrats Trent!! That is exciting! Good luck!!
Trent, you'd be close to Molly and I... that'd be kinda cool.
I'm pretty sure there's a Huhot here in San Antonio, too. I hear it's tasty.
I just found your blog. Your little boy is so adorable!
Post a Comment