Tuesday, February 15, 2011

J's first photoshoot!

On January 29th, my mom and I did a little photo shoot of Jonas. He was 8 days old, and oh so adorable.

I got a dslr camera with Christmas money + money I'd been saving for awhile, and that's what I've been using mostly since December (though we didn't take it to the hospital). But this was our first real "photo shoot" with it. I still have no idea what I'm doing so I just use the auto portrait mode pretty much all of the time, and try to remember any other little photography tidbits I've heard here and there... But I have to say, even with my serious lack of knowledge on how to use my camera, I have been really happy so far with the quality of the pictures compared to a regular point and shoot!

Here are a few of the favorites from our little shoot:











4 comments:

Maria said...

He is so cute and wrinkly! I love that!

alyssa said...

I love new babies, he is so cute!

Jessie said...

ohh he's adorable! I especially love that 2nd to last pic... :) What cute kids you have!!

Tarmy said...

congrats Elizabeth! He's so cute!
We need to have you and trent and the boys over sometime when you're up to it.