One of my goals is to catch up in documenting our lives via scrapbook/photo album. My plan is to create digital scrapbook pages (more photo collages than the all-out scrappy type) and then have them printed in a photobook. Artscow.com seems to have deals a few times a year where you can get six 8x8 photobooks printed free and just pay shipping, so I've chosen to make my pages square 8x8 pages. I did a few in my digital scrapbooking program, but yesterday I decided to try out using Photoshop, and I had a lot of fun doing it. I'm hoping to replace some of my mindless computer time with useful computer time, by doing this :) Also, it was fun to have William sitting next to me at the desk cutting paper up, while I worked on some pages, because I felt like I was being productive while spending time with William (which two things usually don't happen at the same time).
Anyway, here are the pages I made yesterday of our weekend. We blessed Jonas on Sunday, and were so lucky to have a lot of Trent's family in town, so it was a lot of fun.

I'll make another layout that's mirror image of this top one with the rest of the pictures from last weekend when we had family in town for Jonas's blessing, so they'll go together as a 2 page layout.


4 comments:
Love love love! Those pages are too cute!
Very Cute!! I love this.
Widdy, I love it! Your family is adorable (even if William doesn't want to be in the picture :)
Wow good job! Your pictures look great! I'm sure you are enjoying your new camera. That's so nice you had so much family for the blessing!
Post a Comment