I threw this one together tonight. It's not my favorite one ever, but it's done, and that's the important part, right? Actually getting it done, and recording a few memories in printable format. Yep. And I'm not kidding about the stripping down thing... we were at a friend's house Friday and while they were playing outside William started taking his pants off. I had to catch him really quick before he dropped them completely. Haha..Edited to add: I've already changed this page since posting this. It was bugging me that you couldn't read the date very well, so I moved it and changed the color. Sorry, too lazy to post the new one though :)
1 comment:
We are still in 34 degree weather here with snow on the ground. Can't even fathom that there are people swimming in their backyards yet. But I guess the longer it stays cool here the better since I will have the next kid in August and I don't even know how I will handle 80 degree weather. I remember how hot I was having Mason in May so I can't quite imagine how hot it will be to have a kid at the end of summer.
Post a Comment