Saturday, March 14, 2009

BIG BOY!


William's been working on sitting up. He's pretty good at it.




He's not that big a fan of rolling over still, but he does it a couple of times a day, just from his front to his back. These two pictures are of a time that I put him on his tummy, then turned around to do something. When I looked back this is what I found. He had rolled over while he was holding on to the edge of the blanket!
He's also working on growing a tooth!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

Growing a tooth? He is a big boy. We just love him so much. We have a nice recliner that we don't want. Wish we could give it to you - I remember how much Trent wanted one. William is getting so big. I think I'd like to see a new family photo of you all. Oh, and Ali Mae is helping me, thanks for that.

Jessie said...

Wow! He is getting big!! Love the slobbery kisses. Yummmy! :) Are you going to be able to do Sunday?? Hopefully see you guys then!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

WILLY!? Youre such a big boy! Tell your mommy you want to come visit me. I need to hold dat boy!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, can you believe it, it's like he turned into a big boy over night. And at first I was thinking it would probably still be a long time till that tooth came in, but I think it may already be cutting through, or getting close! Yeah, Nicole, we're planning on taking a new family photo in the next couple of weeks. I may trim his super long hairs before that, even though it kind of makes me sad to do it. Look at Kadee and Troy's blog if you want to see how long it is. Jessie--we're planning on going, thanks for hosting! Bobbi--um, yeah...who wouldn't want to visit San Diego? If you guys are still there in July maybe we can visit before or after the Mexico trip?!