
This is the table I found on KSL for $20 that I got for my birthday. Pretty sweet huh? I will most likely paint the bottom part black, but I may wait until after we move, so the paint doesn't get scratched...thanks for the advice Caroline! I may also paint those short chairs black since they don't seem to really match. I probably could have gotten a better picture if I'd taken it closer up, but William is so cute, I thought he should be included. You can also see that the dishes are all done and the bed is made in the background. Just ignore the milk carton in the hallway :)
3 comments:
Looks great! I can't wait to see your other "birthday presents."
Oh btw, I wouldn't recover those chairs. What you need is a piece or wood for the seats. And when you paint them, no one will ever know. I hate upholstered seat with my kids. They are ALWAYS dirty.
Aw, that is a really cute picture of William. And your house looks so clean, I don't know how you do it! It is just the two of us and I can't seem to keep it clean for more than 2 days.
This picture made me miss my old apartment. Honestly, I loved it there so much. Your house looks great. I like the green on the table, but I guess you would want it to match your chairs.
Post a Comment