Thursday, April 2, 2009

a cute baby gift

Here's the cute little wipes case I made for my friend Casey who just had a baby girl. I love it!!

I found a case that was PINK!
I made one of these for myself after William was born. This one is better. I like to think I learn from my mistakes...This time I chose a dark trim color instead of the white that I used on mine...this way you won't be able to see any runaway poop... Also, when I made mine I did it all with the box open, and then it wouldn't close anymore when I was done. I guess I glued the fabric too tight. Also, I didn't use any batting on mine and I think it's way cuter with it!


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is so cute! I am going to call you one day when I have a baby shower :)

Alec and Tiffany said...

Elizabeth, you are so talented...cakes, wipey case....can you please teach me?! I don't do to well on the domestic side of things! Alec and I need to come down there one night and all of us, along with Kadee and Troy should get together!