
On March 21, Jackie, my BFF since we were 10 years old, came to visit! We grew up together, then her family moved to Utah when were 15. We were roomies for a few years, and both graduated, and she moved to Dallas for a job in September (the day before William was born I think). Look how cute she is! I had a lot of fun going to lunch with her and her cute sister Michelle at Zupas. It was her first time seeing William, and of course she thought he was adorable, probably the cutest baby ever. We split a piece of cheesecake for dessert, just like old times! William even wore his Dallas Cowboys onesie that "Aunt Jackie" gave us for a baby shower present in September. It was nice to catch up, even though it was a short visit. LOVE YOU JACKIE!!
2 comments:
I love Zupas. And visits from old friends.
This picture makes me happy. :)
Post a Comment